Thursday, March 26, 2015

Packing and Getting Ready

I can't believe I'm going to London tomorrow!!!! It doesn't feel real! Anyway, I had to go to the school this morning and watch a short video and fill out a worksheet that my class will be doing tomorrow while I'm on my way to London. While I was there I also printed out my boarding passes and rail tickets. Then, I went straight to the grocery store to stock up on food so when I get back Thursday night I actually have food to eat (I've really needed to buy groceries for the past few days). Then, I had some lunch and talked with Natalie for quite a bit before working up the energy to start packing. It took me about an hour to pack basically everything I'll need, except for a few things I'll have to throw in my bag tomorrow morning. After I finished packing, I looked up where all I wanted walk to during my "free time" in London and Paris and saved the Google Maps to my phone. Then, I had some supper and painted my nails while watching some Netflix. Afterward, I was able to get ahold of Lita and she said her husband, Odd, can drive me to the airport tomorrow morning and that she could pick me up Thursday night. She also offered me to stay with them when I get home because I'll be home alone since Birgitte will be gone until Monday and Natalie until Tuesday. After I talked with her for a bit, I Skyped with my parents for awhile before getting ready for bed. I don't think I'll believe that this is actually happening until I'm there and walking around, just like how it was when I left to study here in Norway.

No comments:

Post a Comment