Saturday, March 7, 2015

Playing with Fire

Today I didn't really do much until about 6 tonight. They were showing more of the Nobel Peace Prize Forum at Stallen and were supposed to have nachos for supper; so Veronika, Erik, and myself went over to Stallen a few minutes before they were supposed to have nachos. We sat down and started playing Mario Kart 64 to pass the time and when everyone came down from upstairs and started to leave we asked about the nachos and they said there wasn't any because no one "signed up" for today. So we decided to just finish up our game and head home. I made some spaghetti for supper while Natalie ate sushi. Then, we both started playing games on Facebook, which escalated to her showing me Playing with Fire. That is a really fun game! We played it for almost 2 hours straight. When we decided to be done, I thought I would try buying my airplane tickets and stuff again and it still didn't work! I'm getting a little worried about being able to get tickets, hopefully they don't sell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment