Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Last Class Day Before My Trip

Today was my last day of classes until I leave on Thursday for London! It was not a good day of classes though. In my comp class we had to turn in our papers that we have been working and as we were turning the papers in everyone was finding out that not only had we formatted the papers incorrectly (he said he wanted memo format and it turns out he wanted it to be in investigative memo format) but we had also not fully understood what he wanted us to write about. He had told us to pick a college with a sustainability issue and use journal articles, etc. to use in our papers. We all figured we were supposed to use them in our paper to enforce our ideas of what to do at the colleges he made us pick, but that was incorrect. After that awful class period, I had to go to my next class, which happens to be with the same teacher. He gave us a pop quiz in that class. It just wasn't a good day. But, when I got home I made some tacos for supper to make up for it and then Natalie and I watched Frozen. She had never seen Frozen! When I found that out, I convinced her to watch it and she said she really liked it, of course. After we finished the movie, I bought my train tickets from London to Edinburgh and vice versa. I also bought my train ticket from London to Paris, so all I have to do is print them out tomorrow. Now all I have to do is go and enjoy myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment