Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Yesterday and Today

I didn't even realize that I had forgotten to write on here yesterday until about 2 this afternoon, at which point I decided to just wait and write them both at the same time. Not a whole lot happened yesterday because I had class pretty much all day. I did find out during my comp class that I had written my entire 5 page paper incorrect and not the way he wanted it. I had written it like a standard research paper, which a lot of us had, and he only wanted us to find articles about our topic, summarize them, and then respond to them. I still don't completely understand how we are supposed to write it, but oh well. After class I talked to Natalie and Birgitte for quite awhile before going to my room for the night.
Today, not a lot happened, but I did have to take a picture for the yearbook. I'm really excited that they are making a yearbook for us, it will probably be one of my most cherished keepsakes from this spring. After I had taken my picture, I ran up to the grocery store at the mall to pick up a couple of things and it was the weirdest thing because there was virtually no one there. Walking there and back there was basically no one and even inside the mall there was hardly anyone. The weirdest part was that inside Rema 1000, there was maybe 4 or 5 other people besides me at 4:45 in the evening! Rema is usually packed with people and there are two checkout lines going with long waiting lines. I of course didn't mind, but it was just weird. When I got home, not much happened besides making supper and talking to Natalie and Birgitte.

No comments:

Post a Comment