Saturday, March 21, 2015

Homework and Movies

I am very proud of myself and how much homework I accomplished today, just like I wanted to do this weekend. I wrote a 3 page paper on Brokeback Mountain and submitted it to my teacher, took an online quiz for a different class, and wrote a 250 word "journal" for my communications class. I still have more homework to do tomorrow, but not as much. After I had finished all of that, I was tired of doing homework so I decided to make some supper and watch movies the rest of the night, which is exactly how it went. However, I did look to see what all I need to get at the mall this week for travel size liquids for spring break. I need to ask Natalie though what size bag I can use for my liquids because if it is the size that I had to have on my flight here, then I'll have a problem because I won't be able to fit everything in it. I guess I'll have to hope for the best when I ask her tomorrow. I might also look at prices for going to Rome next month with Veronika, who said she would love to come if it is cheap enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment