Friday, March 13, 2015

Final Comp. Project

Today we were assigned our final assignment in composition that we will be working on the rest of the semester. It is a huge group project consisting of four papers: the first two are papers each group member turns in individually, the third paper is a group paper, and the final paper (which asks as a final exam in our grades) is a combination of all of our individual and group work combined plus a few extra things added to it. When I found this out I immediately started to stress out because this was so much work, but then I realized how long we would have for each paper and decided it was pretty reasonable. However, when I got home from class I didn't really start on it, instead I procrastinated on the papers I have to write and I finished The Reader. When Natalie got home from work today, she brought me some skole brød and a Norwegian cinnamon roll, which tastes the same except they just put sugar on top  instead of icing. I spent the rest of the night Skyping with my parents before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment