Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Silence of the Lambs

I had class today after what seemed like a really long weekend even though it was just as long as any other weekend. In my film class today we watched Silence of the Lambs, which I was dreading because I'm not a fan of horror/thriller type movies; however, I actually really liked this movie (something must be wrong with me) and am kind of surprised I hadn't watched it before. I guess I never really knew what exactly it was about besides the fact that Hannibal Lecter was a cannibal and he was in the movie. Jodie Foster's character's job is the exact same type of job I want once I get a Master's/Ph.D in Forensic Psychology, which is why I am surprised I haven't watched it before. My teacher also told us at the end of class about our final project that will be due during finals week because we won't have a final exam, which consists of us reading a novel or 2-3 short stories and then watching the film adaptation and analyzing them. So when I got home tonight, I spent a lot of the night looking at possible books and movies (ones where I had either read the book or seen the movie already) to use for this project and I think I'm going to use The Reader. Also, Natalie and I decided to make breakfast pizza tomorrow for lunch because we are both craving pizza and she has never heard of or tasted breakfast pizza and she wants to try it. So tomorrow morning while she is working out, I'm going to run up to Rema 1000 and get a few things that we do not have enough of or are missing. I found out today that there is a Tiffany & Co. store 10 minutes away from my hostel in London so I will be able to check another thing off my bucket list: going to a Tiffany & Co. store.

No comments:

Post a Comment