Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Samspill

At 5 this morning, Andrea texted me and I actually woke up when my phone went off, which is weird because I'm usually dead asleep until my alarm goes off. So I stayed awake until 6:30 texting her and then fell back asleep until 10:30. I'm just surprised I woke up and was able to stay awake to talk to her. After I had some brunch, I started to work on my comp paper to search for some more sources, but it did not go my way at all; I turned up empty-handed after two hours of searching. I made an early dinner for myself and then got ready to go to Samspillband. I hadn't done anything with Lita for over a week and felt like I needed to get out and do something other than homework and going to the grocery store. It was nice to get out of the apartment and talk with Lita about what's been going on for the both of us. During our break at Samspill, where they had waffles for the snack, the director Bjorn was talking to me about their upcoming concert next week (which I can't attend because of my last class of the day). Bjorn ended up giving me a copy of their first concert DVD (Kjærlighet, which means love) as a little memento. After Samspill was done, I sat in my room and basically did nothing except look at pictures of the places I'm going to be visiting during spring break and Natalie and I's trip to Munich.

No comments:

Post a Comment