Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Natalie and I Planned a Trip to Munich!!!!!

Today was such a good day I can't believe it! The first thing that happened today was a communications exam, which I was dreading but ended up with 94 percent on. Then, I watched the episode of Once Upon a Time from last night, where can I go wrong there. Then the most exciting part of the day happened: Natalie came home from the gym and said her mom was willing to pay for her so we could travel together for a weekend!!!!! So I immediately Skyped my dad and asked him to talk to my mom about it and let me know what they thought as soon as possible. While Natalie and I were patiently waiting for their answer, we worked on our comp papers (which had to be two pages single-spaced). After we had both finished, I asked my dad what they thought and he said it was okay with them to book the trip. So Natalie and I started to find flights Munich and hotels/hostels. One of the websites for booking flights wasn't working so we decided to take a quick break and head to the grocery store, which neither one of us needed a lot but we both needed bread desperately (I also bought some skolebrød while I was there). After we got back we started our searches again and were successful! By 10 this evening we had booked our flights, hotel, and tours of both Dachau Concentration Camp and Neuschwanstein Castle! After we had booked everything we just looked at each other and started freaking out and asking each other if this was really happening. We are both super excited and can't wait, we are going April 24-27th. After all of that excitement was done, I remembered I had bought the skolebrød, so I ate that and while I was eating it decided to see if there were any recipes for it. I found a couple that seem like they will be good, so I plan on making it so my family and Andrea can try it because I am obsessed with it and am really going to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment